The entire show is lame and ignorant...all it's ever been is a propagandistic show for the non-thinking minions.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The opening skit was the weakest of the show. </div></div>
You must have tuned in late.
The entire show is lame and ignorant...all it's ever been is a propagandistic show for the non-thinking minions.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The opening skit was the weakest of the show. </div></div>
You must have tuned in late. </div></div>
Nope, I watched the entire show, just as I have been doing for longer than you've been alive.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Oh okay well I am gonna take your word on everything from now on. That skit was hilarious, maybe not to you.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Someone that looks similar to her does, possibly a fan of her. Im not dressing up like Fey, but I might go as Jimmy Johnson if I can get 10 cans of hair spray and let my hair grow more by Halloween. </div></div>
The driver or coach?
Coach of course. Come on use your head duckmeat. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
haha i thought as much, just makin sure.
that hair is gonna be hard to copy...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Millions of viewers tuned in to see "30 Rock"? star and "SNL"? alum Tina Fey portray Sarah Palin alongside Amy Poehler, who did her Sen. Hillary Clinton impression.</div></div>
Trying to make it sound like that is the reason people watched. I beleive the big audience had more to do with Phelps than anything else.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What 40 something woman dresses up for halloween in the first place?</div></div>
Are you serious? HA.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Im dead serious, esp a mayor or governor.
Bookmarks